Feeling dull with regular photo and need some creativity? Now painting skill is not needed anymore to create beautiful watercolor painting Paintlogue watercolor could transform your photos into artist work of magnum opus. Aspiring artist could use the app to visualise your next artwork.
Effect of oil paint and watercolor.
Different type of watercolor presets: portrait, scenery, group photo, building, chinese art, object, night and more to come.
Paper textures in the artwork.
Personal signature could be added to the watercolor painting
Faded border / edge option
Save your watercolor art work and share them easily to social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and more)
We will assure you of continuous development of more features and more design of watercolor preset to come.
Some idea here on what you can do with the watercolor art?
Display it in messenger service as profile photo to impress your friends.
Upload to social website such as Facebook and Instagram to look different from others.
Print it in canvas or frame it as DIY unique gift for your relatives and friends.
Create elegant wall decoration for your house, office or room.
Use your art work to create your blog, journal and as logue collection.
Design your own T-Shirt with watercolor painting.
Transform pet to watercolor as your wallpaper.
Create watercolour as great closing gift.
Preparing a scrapbook for your love one, school project, family or friends.
Souvenir for conference, events or gathering. You could convert the photo during the event to unique watercolour sketch that stay in the participants' memory.
Elegantly suitable for your wedding invitation card .
And many more, you name it.
Some fun fact you may not know about watercolour:
1) Watercolor is one of the oldest forms of art painting. In its most basic essence, watercolor paint is a combination of pigment and gum arabic. And this binder gum arabic is made from the hardened sap of the acacia tree. It is easily dissolved in water and non-toxic. Historically, it was chewed as gum and is still used widely in the food industry today.
2) Watercolours are transparent, although there is a slight opacity to some of them.
3) White (opaque) paint is never used in traditional (known as pure ) watercolour painting. To lighten colours add more water, for white just leave the paper unpainted.
4) There IS a type of watercolour that is opaque, it is known as Gouache or Designers Gouache as it used to be used for hand painting advertisements, before computers. Although it can be intermixed with transparent watercolours, as can many other media, Gouache is considered a separate medium.
5) Most manufacturers offer two ranges of watercolours, called Artist s and Students ; Artist s paints are the finest quality, Students are a lower quality, often containing bulking agents and fillers.
6) Watercolour paints come in Pans (hard blocks) or Tubes . There is little difference in the quality, it is mainly the consistency that varies which does affect the application.
7) Watercolours vary in consistancyfrom colour to colour as many still contain natural pigments. Some are strong (called Staining colours), some are weak. Some are clear and transparent, some slightly textured granulating and opaque.
8) Colours with the same name, for example Cerulean Blue , will vary between brands as each manufacturer uses their own recipe.
9) Some colours (known as fugitive ) may fade very quickly. Modern synthetic alternatives are almost always available. On your watercolour tube/packaging you will find information about light-fastness and transparency, often in the form of a star or number rating. If you can't find it or don't understand it the manufacturer or their website will help you.
These app make watercolor so much fun, try it now! Please leave us a constructive feedback on how we could improve the app for you. Thank you.
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Paintlogue Watercolor is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Paintlogue Watercolor (version 2.0) has a file size of 5.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.